WhatsApp is a popular messaging application that works on android and iOS devices. However it only supports iPhone in iOS category. But, now we have figured out a solution for it. In this post, we will show you how to download WhatsApp on iPad and iPod Touch.But before that, you will need a PC (Windows or Mac). After that you need 2 apps installed on your PC that are – iTunes and iPhone Configuration Utility.
If you are thinking that you need a Jailbroken iPad or iPod Touch, so clean those thoughts. No Jail broking. So, if you have downloaded the apps, we can move forward. So here are the instructions!!!
So here are the steps to go!
1) First open iTunes in your PC.
2) Now search for WhatsApp in the iTunes App store. Download the one which is compatible with iPhone.
3) Now put WhatsApp on your computer as follow…
For MAC users
/Music/iTunes/iTunes Media/Mobile Application
For Windows User
C:UsersUSERMusiciTunesiTunes MediaMobile Applications
Note: Make sure the app must be .iPA file
4) Now open iPhone Configuration Utility and make sure the iPad or iPod Touch is connected properly to your PC.
5) Then, click on Applications from left sidebar panel and find out WhatsApp from the lists of application.
6) Click “Install’ Button next to WhatsApp and it will be installed on your iPad or iPod Touch!!!
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS/QUERIES, YOU CAN ASK IN THE COMMENTS.